Google Merchant Center
As of tomorrow night, some new requirements for Google Merchant Center Feed (aka Google Base) go into effect. The main ones are:
1. GTIN/UPC Code which is the numeric representation of the product bar code
2. Availability which needs to be set based on whether the item is in stock
The availability attribute only has four accepted values:
- ‘in stock’: Include this value if you are certain that it will ship (or be in-transit to the customer) in 3 business days or less. For example, if you have the item available in your warehouse.
- ‘available for order’: Include this value if it will take 4 or more business days to ship it to the customer. For example, if you don’t have it in your warehouse at the moment, but are sure that it will arrive in the next few days. For unreleased products, use the value ‘preorder’
- ‘out of stock’: You’re currently not accepting orders for this product.’
- ‘preorder’: You are taking orders for this product, but it’s not yet been released.
If you have not updated your feed then you need to doso. If you need help then please contact us.
See Google Help Center for more advice.